Tuesday, July 29, 2014
This beauty is from 1982's "Master of Kung-Fu" #111, written by Doug Moench and drawn by Gene Day.
I drew a minicomic a couple of years ago called "I Will Spit Upon Your Blood" that is a sideways remake of one of the Razor Fist issues of this Shang-Chi comic. I really like everything about this series, whether it's drawn by Paul Gulacy, Gene Day, or Mike Zeck. If you ever see me, and hand me any random issue of this comic, I will be your friend for life because I will know you care about the important things.
Sunday, July 13, 2014
- It's a weird outer space hexcrawl with alien landscapes and monstrosities and crazy tech.
- It's written by Harley Stroh.
- It's a boxed set (if you get the $50 version)
- It comes with a campaign guide written by Daniel Bishop, Edgar Johnson, Terry Olson, and...me.
- That's right, it's an unofficial tie-in to Crawljammer, what with me doing some of the writing and the swords-and-planets thing and all that stuff.
- How could you NOT buy it?
- I mean, it's the Purple Planet! And, you will be in complete Peril! Irresistible!
- Plus, the more money it makes, the more stretch goals we get, and that means more stuff for your dollar.
- Who doesn't like stuff? Particularly stuff in space! With aliens and monsters and swords!
Check it out! PERIL ON THE PURPLE PLANET!